WHO is Responsible for the Treatment of your personal data?
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Headquarters: C / Remedios Lizondo 1 46177 Tuéjar, Valencia (Spain)
WHAT personal information do we collect and WHEN?
To provide you with information about our event or to register, we will ask for certain personal information.
This personal information includes your:
- contact information, including name, email, telephone number.
- Personal data including sex, postal address, date of birth.
- marketing preferences and cookies.
When interacting with our Web Pages, certain data is automatically collected and shared from your web browser or mobile device:
- Cookies, IP addresses, reference headers, data that identify your web browser and version, visit counters and web tags.
We comply with local regulations and do not allow childrens to register on our Websites when they are below the legal limit of the country in which they reside. The consent of the parents will be required for the childrens to participate in UTT trailtuejar.com.
Tools to manage the personal information we collect
WHY and HOW do we use your personal data?
We use your personal information as follows:
To provide the functions of the Web Pages and information requested
When you use our Websites, we will use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you request. For example, if you contact us, we will use your information, in order to help you solve a problem or question.
To communicate information about our event and for other promotional purposes
If you are a UTT participant (for example, if you have attended an edition of the trail), we may use the contact information you have provided us to send you marketing communications, when permitted by applicable law (unless you have renounced it). In other cases, we will ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as information on UTT Trailtuejar.com Websites, your visits or your participation in events and contests, in order to personalize communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To operate, improve and maintain our event
We may use the information you provide us to improve our event. For example, to improve the user experience and to help us diagnose technical problems, as well as to administer our Websites.
To protect our property or security or our own or third party rights
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Websites to understand the behavior or preferences of users. For example, we may use information about how visitors of UTT trailtuejar.com search and find information to better understand the different ways of organizing and presenting our website.
We can also use your personal data for other purposes and, for this, we will provide you with a specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent when necessary.
For the processing of your personal data, our legal basis depends on how you interact with our Website.
- When you register with UTT trailtuejar.com, we need your personal information to comply with our contractual relationship. For example, we will need your personal information to register your participation.
- We also rely on other legal bases, such as our legitimate interests as a company, the fulfillment of a legal obligation or the protection of your vital interests.
Exchange of your personal information
UTT Exchange trailtuejar.com
UTT trailtuejar.com shares your personal data with:
- Third parties providing services that treat personal data on behalf of UTT trailtuejar.com, for example, to manage the event registration, distribute emails, research and analyze, manage promotions of brands and products, as well as administer certain services and functions. When using services provided by a third party, we will agree that you are required to establish technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- To any other third party as long as you have given your consent.
We may also transfer the personal data we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
Protection and Management of your personal data
Encryption and security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
International transfers of your personal data
We take steps to comply with the legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. We use a variety of measures to ensure that your personal data transferred to these countries receive adequate protection in accordance with data protection regulations; this includes the signature of the EU Type Contractual Clauses, verifying that the recipient has adopted the binding clauses of the company or has adhered to the Privacy Shield between the EU, the US and Switzerland (EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield ).
Conservation of your personal data
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability) (iii) the correction of your personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances offered by law. These rights are not absolute. When we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke it at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your Personal Data or exercise any of your other rights, please use our contact form: https://www.trailtuejar.com/contacto/
Waiver of commercial communications
You can stop receiving advertising communications from UTT trailtuejar.com by contacting us.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
UTT trailtuejar.com collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Website. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identifier of cookies, information of cookies and information on whether your device has software to access certain functions; (iii) unique identifier of device and type of device; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) configuration of the operating system and system; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) web pages visited previously; (viii) information about your interaction with our Website, such as click behavior, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and reference URL.
Third parties may also collect information through the Website through third-party cookies, plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Website and, therefore, they are always enabled for it.These include cookies that allow you to be remembered while browsing our Web Pages in a single session or, if requested, from session to session. They help to make possible the process of purchase and payment, as well as to attend safety issues and in accordance with the regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Website by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember the preferences of the web page you have selected. Rejecting these cookies can generate badly adapted recommendations and a slow performance of the website .
- Of social networks and Advertising: Social network cookies offer you the possibility to connect to your social networks and share the content of our Web Pages through social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help you better adapt advertising to your interests, both inside and outside of our Websites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies can generate advertising that is not so relevant to you or that can not link effectively with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or that does not allow you to share content on social networks.
You can always change your preferences by visiting the "Cookies Settings" section at the end of each page of our Web Pages.
To obtain a complete and updated summary of each third party that accesses your web browser (through UTT Websites trailtuejar.com or otherwise), we recommend that you install a web browser plugin designed for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This is done through the browser settings in each browser and device you use. Each browser is a little different, so look in your browser's Help menu to know the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many functions that make our Websites more efficient and therefore, some of our services will not work properly.
Use of UTT Web Pages trailtuejar.com with third-party products and services
Our Websites allow you to interact with a wide variety of digital products and services. For example, our Websites can be integrated with third-party devices to track activities, social networks, music streaming services and other digital services.
If you decide to connect your trailtuejar.com UTT account with a third party device or account, your privacy rights on third party platforms will be governed by their respective policies. For example, if you choose to share your UTT trailtuejar.com activity on third-party social media platforms, the policies of those platforms govern the data that resides there.
Our Websites may provide links to other (third) web pages for your convenience or information. The linked websites have their own notices or privacy policies, which we strongly recommend that you review. To the extent that linked web pages are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, the use made of the web pages, or the privacy practices of web pages.
Questions and Comments
If you want to send us your comments, questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please use our contact form: https://www.trailtuejar.com/en/contact/
The contact details of our Data Protection Delegate are: Club MTBTuejar C / Remedios Lizondo 1 46177 Tuejar Valencia email@example.com
If you contact us with a privacy complaint, it will be evaluated in order to resolve the matter in an appropriate and effective manner. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in the country where you reside.